The AITP's Special Interest Group for
Information Systems Educators
We are IS educators helping other IS educators to improve the quality of our graduates and programs.
EDSIG is an organization that devotes itself specifically to IS (Information Systems) education. EDSIG's mission is to provide IS educators with the latest research in educational techniques, processes and technology.
- Promotes understanding of the mutuality of business and education with the IS industry
- Encourages productive dialog between industry and academic regarding IS education
Conferences sponsored by EDSIG:
- ISECON - Information Systems Educators Conference - each Fall
- CONISAR - Conference for Information Systems Applied Research - each Fall
- JISE - Journal of Information Systems Education
- ISEDJ - Information Systems Educators Journal
- JISAR - Journal of Information Systems Applied Research
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans, Louisiana
Agenda:Election of the Board of Directors and Officers